Microsoft's state of the art hosting facility provides high performance processing. Server technology is upgraded on an ongoing basis whenever new Microsoft software is released which maximises compatibility with new printer technology and protects against obsolescence.
a global collection of data centres connected by a high speed network.
- Uninterruptible power supplies and vast banks of batteries ensure that power remains continuous.
- Emergency generators provide back-up power for extended outages and planned maintenance.
- In the event of a natural disaster, the datacentres can operate with on-site fuel reserves.
- Microsoft hosting enables an extra layer of back-up of your customer data. Your data will be held in 3 separate secure locations around the World.
Microsoft hosting facilities are recognised by the European Union’s data protection authorities for commitment to rigorous EU privacy laws.
Compliance with privacy standard ISO 27018.
THE HOSTING CHOICE OF WORLD CLASS BRANDS
- More than 57% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Microsoft hosting including 3M, AccuWeather, Condé Nast, GE Healthcare, HarperCollins, Heineken, LG, NBC, Real Madrid, Saab, Samsung, Xerox… and many, many more.
- Microsoft use this global network of datacentres for their own services such as Skype, Xbox Live, Bing, Yammer and more. More than 1 billion customers and 20 million businesses in 70 countries use these services every year.